Tuesday 3 February 2009

The Dilemma

Those of you who keep up with blog may be aware that I've been playing the original God of War on my trusty PS2. I've got to be honest, I'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying it and annoyed that I hadn't played it sooner. I'm near the end so I'll save in depth thoughts for a review, but on to the issue of my dilemma.

In my excitement I've already picked up God of War II and I'm more than willing to play it, although it leaves some much newer games unplayed. I really want to start playing either Far Cry 2 or Fallout 3, or put some more time in on Left 4 Dead and the online modes for Gears of War 2. Not to mention the large number of RPG's I've been saving.

Should I really be playing older games when newer ones await? All I can say is thank goodness for the relaxed release schedule for games that I'm really after has slowed up, because I really can't warrant any more games for some time.

Any sugestions?

God of War review up soon, Gears of War 2 review up at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment